Guwahati: Assam State Chief Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma introduced 18 flagship schemes or ‘Ashtadash Mukutor Unnoyonee Maala’, which have huge undertaking projects and resources.
Under the aegis of ‘Ashtadash Mukutor Unnoyonee Maala’, project schemes ranging from infrastructure development to social sector to investment field have been initiated.
The schemes announced are simple and dynamic depending upon the state’s needs.
There is a total of 18 schemes that have already been started by the State Government and are enlisted below :
- Chief Minister Covid Relief Scheme
- Microfinance Incentives
- Engagement of unemployed youths
- Asom Mala
- Swanirbhar Naari
- 1000 kilometers of embankments cum roads
- Sonali Xaishab Bikkashit Axom
- Affordable Nutrition and Nourishment Assistance (ANNA) Yojana and Anna Nischito Asoni
- Tap drinking water connection in tea garden labor lines
- Revitalising Agriculture
- Garukhuti Project
- Blue Revolution ‘Sunil Biplab’
- Department of Indigenous Faith and Culture
- Expeditious Implementation of Special Capital Projects
- Special Assistance to small traders and artisans
- Smart Phone for students of class IX and X in government schools
- 1000 health sub-centers will be converted to hospitals
The flagship schemes announced were for the betterment of people, socio-economic development, infrastructure development, health and public services, financial services, educational development.
Besides the scheme already initiated, the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic has ravaged the regional development and so the government has emphasized more on these successfully implemented schemes under the aegis of ‘Ashtadash Mukutor Unnoyonee Maala’.
The Assam budget session 2021 has been chaired by the finance minister of Assam, Ajanta Neog under the presence of all the ministers from all the constituencies of Assam.